To provide our customers with trusted, innovative engineered solutions and services.
- We are dedicated to respecting our customers, listening to them, understanding their needs and exceeding their expectations.
- We will hold each of our company representatives to the highest standards of behavior, honesty loyalty and fairness in all aspects of our work.
- We treat one another with respect and are committed to openness and trust in all relationships. We take pride in our continued success and the significant contributions that come from the diversity of our individuals and ideas.
- We regard our suppliers as valued and respected business partners by sharing fair and equitable treatment, clear agreements and honest feedback.
- LIVE THE COMPANY VALUES--Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Leadership, Integrity, People, Suppliers. Integrity must characterize everything we do. We want everyone who comes in contact with us to know that we do things the right way at Instrument Associates. We don't take short cuts.
- TEAMWORK--We regard each other as equal partners creating an environment of openness and trust. We will participate together openly and fairly with a willingness to engage in forward thinking, vision and goals.
- COMMUNICATE--We want good news to travel fast and bad news to travel even faster. We need to be mindful of the importance of honestly communicating problems as well as good results. The sooner we communicate a problem, the easier it is for us to marshal our company's resources to solve it.
- RESPECT--We are resolved to appreciate each other and show respect for each other and all lines of authority.
- LOYALTY--We will maintain our strength through loyalty to each other, the company and its values. We will convey to others our belief in ourselves, our company, our future